Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Update

After a long, long hiatus from blogging my forex activities, I am back again!

Although I stopped posting, I did not stop playing forex. Well, not technically. I have formed a group with some friends, and employ the straight hedging and inverse hedging techniques, and assigned someone from the group to be on top on the daily trading activity. Then, we discuss the results of the trade on a regular basis.

Sometime mid-May, we restarted and reset the portfolio. Pooled our money together and begin our new journey to riches... hahaha! So far, to date, our gain is about 21%, but has a floating loss of about 14%, giving us a running net gain of about 7%. Not spectacular, but definitely better than bank rates!

Also, I have dropped the FreedomRocks subscription, and employ our own version of hedging. So far, the results are encouraging.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everyone,

I've included a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you.

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sign Up at WIDGETBUCKS, and Get $25 FREE!