Friday, February 9, 2007

IBFX Mini Account

I have requested to change my standard account at InterbankFX, into mini account. I was told the request might take 1-2 business days. In the meantime, I can not open a new portfolio , as this may cause delay in the transfer process.

However, I was told by the LIVE SUPPORT at IBFX, that they have receive my transfer application, and will try to fast track it as soon as possible. Maybe just in time for me to open new positions just before the market closes this weekend.

On another matter, although I have did get any confirmation from FreedomRocks yet, I read that they are discouraging members to publish their trading results publicly. Therefore, I have edited my blog.

However, if you are interested in the details of how my forex trading with FreedomRocks Hedging Software is doing, or have any questions on how FreedomRocks portfolio manager is all about, feel free to email me (click here), and I'll find time to reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.

UPDATE: In less than 12 hours, my mini account has been activated! Kudos to IBFX! I will be opening my Portfolio 2 soon enough.


Learn More, Watch Video - Get 15-day Free Trial
Join FreedomRocks - Earn More, be a Representative


.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hey Everyone,

Below is a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists beneficial...

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sign Up at WIDGETBUCKS, and Get $25 FREE!