Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Own Forex Blogsite

I have created this blog to make a record of my live forex trading. Like most of the average people out there, I am no expert in forex trading. In fact, 2-3 months ago, I have ZERO knowledge on how forex trading works.

After taking down a few notes here and there, forex trading seems to be an interesting stuff. It seems to be profitable, but dangerous!!! Then, I read from PinoyMoneyTalk forum regarding the FreedomRocks trading software. I tested it, and with the help of members/posters at the forum, I get to understand how it works!

The good thing about FR is they will give you a demo account for 15 days to try and see how it works. Combine it with demo trade account at a forex broker of your choice, you'll see how powerful and efficient FR works. It basically makes its profit from carry trading and hedging. Too simple, I call it DO-IT-YOURSELF FOREX TRADING.

You, too, can try on how to trade forex hedging, the easy way - the Freedom Rocks Do-It-Yourself way! Click here for more details on how to get your own free 15-day trial account!

In the next few days, I will be trading live. I am just waiting for my FR code, so I can open a live account at InterbankFX, one of the recommended brokers of FR.

I will keep an update of my live portfolio. I am sure everything will turn out as how my demo did. My plan is to hedge 3 pairs, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF, 400:1 leverage, 10% margin. Monthly target is 10% return.

UPDATE: After less than 15 hours, my funds was accepted, and I am ready to go live!


Disclaimer:Forex trading is a high-risk investment. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. You should only invest "Risk Capital" and never with money you cannot afford to lose.

Learn More, Watch Video - Get 15-day Free Trial
Join FreedomRocks - Earn More, be a Representative


.

3 comments:

Blogger said...

Hey Ya'll,

I've included a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of money making forex tools:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

Hopefully these lists are benificial to you.

Blogger said...

Hello Everyone,

"Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the EXACT ANSWER in this comment.

Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/CHF on 10-minute time frame or GBP/USD on daily...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

The "DIFFICULTY" is that markets change over time. If GBP/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL TOOL that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

GET THE SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

The instrument scans 34 Forex pairs on all time frames from minute to monthly. This way you choose the best trending pair and time frame at the current time.

START NOW: ForexTrendy

Blogger said...

Hey Ya'll,

"Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the EXPLICIT ANSWER in this comment.

Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/CHF on 10-minute time frame or GBP/USD on daily...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

The "DIFFICULTY" is that markets change over time. If GBP/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL INSTRUMENT that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

LINK FOR SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

The tool examines 34 Forex pairs on all time frames from minute to monthly. This way you pick the best trending pair and time frame at the current time.

LINK FOR SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sign Up at WIDGETBUCKS, and Get $25 FREE!